Nashtad replied

293 weeks ago

DNA In Tamil Pdf Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Deep in the heart of the jungle in North Borneo a group of scientists excavate the bones of a creature buried among the ruins of ancient and forgotten civilization. The expedition is lead by Dr. Carl Wessinger. He discovers how to extract DNA from the bones. They only need an enzyme to recreate the creature. Wessinger asks the help of Ash Mattley. Ash had done research on enzymes. He is double-crossed and two years later Claire Sommers, who works for the CIA, asks Ash for help after a number of mutilated bodies are found. Claire believes Wessinger is behind this because her 'company' has no contact anymore with the lab in the jungle. Wessinger who recreated the creature, wants to sell it to the highest bidder as a war machine, and it is on the loose in the jungle, killing everybody.
A mad scientist's DNA experiment on the bones of a mysterious jungle creature brings the carnivorous beast that resembles the Predator to life, and only his former assistant Ash Mattley and CIA operative Claire Sommers can stop it.
Well, this movies doesn&#39;t have stolen scenes but they do have some stolen ideas from other movies. So here we go…<br/><br/>A doctor in the movie finds some bones but a mad scientist wants to clone it so he can create a perfect war-machine. The beast is inside a cage like the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park. And the dude who is taking care of the computer system is a black dude smoking just like Samuel L. Jackson in JP…<br/><br/>Then the beast escapes. It looks like Alien but it can do everything that Predator can. You see? But the best part is the helicopter scene. Man, I laughed a lot, the worst special effect ever!!<br/><br/>Rating 1-10: 2<br/><br/>A bad movie but I really recommend this movie if you like b-movies. :D
By chance one one my friend had rented this movie! Other wise I would&#39;ve went back to the video store to demand a refund! The producers just can&#39;t be serious! This movie is the WORST movie ever made! Nothing in this movie is original! Except the worst special effect ever portrayed in the history of cinema! Even If you have never seen a special effect in your life, by watching the said scene you definitely will know that it&#39;s not real! Therefore if a cocked eye dog could see the special effect how come it didn&#39;t get cut in the film? It&#39;s as if the producers won a prized to make a film and they gave&#39;em a day to shoot it!!<br/><br/>Stay away from this movie, Ugh! The first part of the movie is Alien (xept it&#39;s in a lab!) and the other one is Predator! I was expecting to see Jurassic Park in there too! I give this thing a -3/10 would&#39;ve been worst if I had rented it!<br/><br/>I pity the fool!

d6a2afd33b
Black Beauty Breed full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieAlien Beasts full movie download in hindithe 003rd Wheel full movie in hindi free downloadCruising for a Bruising 720p moviesSpyro 2: Ripto's Rage! tamil pdf downloadThe Book of Ten Years full movie download 1080p hdFate Zero download moviesTrain to Busan 2 download movie freeEntertainment in tamil pdf downloaddownload Whale Sharks of the Wild WestFunky Monkey movie download in mp4El mal necesario full movie download mp4the Goryokaku Emerges full movie in hindi free downloadMovie Guide 2: Part 3 full movie online freeShisha no kusuri hd mp4 downloadMovie Guide 2: Part 2 full movie in hindi free download mp4Instant Risk movie downloadSri Krishnarjuna Vijayam movie hindi free downloadDownload Aagadu full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4World Enough and Time full movie free download
Please log in to post a reply.